Financial Services Cloud Architect
Bringing FS marketplace and technology experience to support strategic FS accounts and opportunities for Oracle UK. Coupling domain expertise with Solution and Enterprise Architecture skills to bring value to our customers across Retail, Corporate, Capital Markets and Insurance.
- Advising customers on strategic initiatives and projects
- Conducting PoCs of Oracle Cloud services and Open Source technologies
- Positioning end to end Oracle solutions by closely collaborating with the Solution Engineering team, Oracle Insight team, Consulting organisation, and Partner network.
- Delivering architectural continuity and consistency through sales engagement and solution deployment.
- Serving as a Big Data and Data Science champion within Oracle UK. Involved at a architectural design and solution delivery capacity.
In addition to helping customers in the field of Big Data and Data Science, I have played a key role in formulating Oracle's strategy on how to approach new engagements in the Data Science space by building an engagement/delivery model that will assist Oracle in running PoCs more effectively and ensure that customers gain tangible benefits from these engagements.
Whilst at Oracle I have had the opportunity to be involved as a trainer for our Sales Organization and Solution Engineering teams in the space of Data Science and ML. I have also taken part in:
- Presenting on Building a Scalable End to End Data Science Pipeline for a UK Investment Bank (Audience of over 60 people)
- Assisted in running a Data Science hackathon with the Prince's Trust (Over 40 participants in the hackathon)
- Launch of Big Data Discovery - Addressing Data Scientists (Audience of over 1000 people across EMEA)
- Corporate Innovation Club - Future of AI and ML - Panel Discussion (part of the panel representing Oracle alongside Microsoft, IBM, Imperial College London)
2014 - 2018